My name is Beth Bubik and I help Catholics learn how to spiritually and physically fast to lose weight permanently while exploding their prayer lives and helping others closest to their hearts.
Experience glorious transformation inside and out by learning to fast off food and feast on life!
Fast Off Food
Spiritually fasting off food and alcohol for a time is key to living out the dreams that God has drawn upon your heart. How does this work?
When we learn to take full responsibility for our emotions and feel them instead of eating. It is in this space that we can develop the skill of delayed gratification and fasting with Heaven as our ultimate goal.
Spiritually Fasting will help you:
- Lose weight permanently while praying and helping your family and friends.
- Learn how to joyfully eat small, fast big, and feast occasionally right along with the Church seasons by becoming metabolically flexible, spiritually fit, and controlling your emotions.
- Learn how immersing yourself in the Sacraments and Scripture can lessen your desire for food and alcohol.
- Gain mental, physical, and spiritual strength using proven methods.
- Set big goals and achieve them.
- Bring Advent and Lent alive in your life.
- Live the authentic Catholic life you were meant to live.
- Experience the blessings that our Catholic Church has to offer you right here, right now.
You can have all the coaching and expensive tools in the world but if you are not motivated to Spiritually Fast then you won’t do it.
The celebration of life has begun. Winter is over. Summer is on the horizon and feasting is in full swing. We know how to feast now—not in the gluttonous way of the past.
During Holy Week, we spiritually walk with Jesus on his final journey here on Earth. We recall how Jesus, fully human and fully divine, hung on the cross for the sake of all of us.
get started now
Let’s Work Together
Start spiritual fasting now. Get the details about 1-on-1 weekly private coaching and group coaching programs available.